Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Questions about E100

From: Scott Johnston
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Questions about E100
Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 17:42:03 -0400

Hi,

Has anybody out there done any development on the DSP? What tools are available to program it? I have used TI's code composer in the past to program DSPs, is there something comparable to that included with E100, or is it easy to get it? What I would like to be able to do is obtain common C libraries and compile C code to run on the DSP.

Thanks

Scott

Philip Balister wrote:
There have been a lot of good answers already. Thanks guys!

If you are having trouble figuring out what a USRP-E100 is, look at the gumstix website. The E100 is basically a Gumstix Overo expansion board with an FPGA and codec to interface to a USRP daughterboard.