Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Tunnel.py exception

From: David Barton
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Tunnel.py exception
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 10:52:06 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you for the explanation. I will try this and let you know.
I had one question though. It seems odd to me that the interference will always cause the header to be corrupted to all ones for both sets of 2 bytes . Wouldnt it be more likely to have sent 80 bytes payload and have lets say 1 bit corrupted ineach (like  both change to 81 instead of 80 ) which would cause a error I would think. Since I always see 4095 length as error it seems weird that so many bits are corrupted and all corrputed to be all 1's. I just want to make sure I understand the root cause of the issue.

Thanks,
Dave