Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Tunnel.py exception

From: David Barton
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Tunnel.py exception
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 06:25:14 -0700 (PDT)

I tried the previously suggested patch that checked the str_len of the message before unmaking the packet but errors still occurred. I noticed that when printing the size fo packet out the errors occur when the str_len is exactly equal to 4095. There is no reason it should be that length as I am only periodically sending short ping packets. I have yet to figure out why it is mistaking the message length. Anyone have any ideas?

Thomas,

What do you mean that the receiver couldnt handle the sender speed? Where were the sleeps put in?

Thanks,
Dave