Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help : Is this right that the daughterboard passe

From: ton ph
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help : Is this right that the daughterboard passes data to the usrp board in the I and Q format.
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 14:45:19 +0530

Thanks marcus ,
 That  means , if i use i5 processor and make some tweaking in gnuradio in right areas , i could be able to process my 100 Mhz bandwidth using my 200 MSPS ADC, 32 channel DDC which will only send data of only 3500Khz bandwidth data to the CPU, in spite of inviting a big overhead to the CPU by letting in the complete 100Mhz bandwidth baseband data... If i let CPU to process only 3500 Khz bandwidth data , i think we will be able to make the gnuradio do the processing.What my doubt was that using 200MSPS ADC with gnuradio could give some trouble or not ... as with the increase in the ADC rate , i hope the data
rate will also increase and hence the rest of the chain.

Your geniune advice is very much weighed from my side as well i am still hoping your geniune suggestions and guide.
Thanks