Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD: trouble configuring multiple RX channels rel

From: Michael Dev
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD: trouble configuring multiple RX channels reliably
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 22:58:45 -0700

My bad. I misread the git revision log on the web site: http://code.ettus.com/redmine/ettus/projects/uhd/repository/revisions
Somehow the frame size checkin showed up under "master".

I will try out the reverse diff.

Thanks,

Michael

On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 10:44 PM, Josh Blum <address@hidden> wrote:

> 2. The latest UHD repository master (4/27) seems to have a serious
> regression for E100.  I get data samples coming in but expected signal is
> not there (or corrupted in serious way).  As I replied to you in another
> thread, I saw this happen also with the "usrp_e100_frame_size2" branch you
> posted for me on 4/26 and merged to the master today. In any case, my

I did not merge that into the master yet?

> E100-friendly UHD git version is from 4/19, so it looks like the regression
> happened at some point between then and now.

None of that changed in a serious way. But since you mentioned RFX, it
might be this change which involved moving the R divider of the RFX onto
the clock distribution: 1304340f269b6474a49970ee302e08ca9ed8d0ed

I cant test it now, but can you can try this reverse diff of the
changeset and see if that works?
http://code.ettus.com/redmine/ettus/projects/uhd/repository/revisions/905a681afd3b8d089a3dbfe7aa31bbcb5a020c05/diff?format=diff&rev_to=1304340f269b6474a49970ee302e08ca9ed8d0ed

-Josh