Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re ceiving DBPSK side not working.

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re ceiving DBPSK side not working.
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 15:39:02 -0400

On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 2:14 PM, ish13 <address@hidden> wrote:

Am going to work on it today and see if I get any results from the previous
replys. Below the setting that are currently being used but I am changing
the interpolation and decimation rates.

4k.
Gain=20.
Freq= 100.1MHz
Board is tvrx
Version 3.3 gnuradio and 0.7 grc

Ismael

You are trying to transmit using a TVRX? That's a receive-only board. That's also a really old version of GRC.

Tom