Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD I/O Data Types

From: Arya Santini
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD I/O Data Types
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 16:31:04 -0700

By a real signal, I mean a signal like a real valued sinusoid. Say in
a grc graph, I have this:  signal generator (sine, float o/p) ---->
float to short converter ----> usrp sink (short i/p). In this example,
I'm inputting a stream of shorts representing a pure sine wave to the
usrp module. I wanted to ask how I can do this exactly when I call the
send() to the UHD inside a C++ program? (an array of float values
represent the pure sinusoid, which is the waveform I wish to
transmit).

Arya