Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] segmentation fault when using a new added block

From: intermilan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] segmentation fault when using a new added block
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 17:55:47 +0800

Hi martin:
      Thanks for your reply.But I did not change anything in the gr-howto-write-a-block folder.
and I install and uninstall it several times,but when I run my test python program,there is
still a error which is "segmentation fault". I did not change anything in the original howto file,
how did this error happen?I am confused about it.