[Discuss-gnuradio] SIDsuite

From: David Campbell
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] SIDsuite
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2011 14:13:28 -0600

Marcus,
I have followed your development of the SID SDR since you first posted
during the Western Conference.Excellent work!
I am unable to get the first or any configurations to work. My system
is:
T2862 - Ubuntu 10.10
GNURadio 3.2.2
python 2.6 2.7 and 3.0
3Gb Ram
2.8 Celeron D

Issue when trying to run sidstart :

address@hidden:~$ sidstart
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/chewie/bin/audioSIDnetRcvr.py", line 575, in <module>
    tb = audioSIDnetRcvr(f4=options.f4, f3=options.f3, f2=options.f2,
f1=options.f1, f5=options.f5, f6=options.f6, hz=options.hz,
samp_rate=options.samp_rate, integ=options.integ, igain=options.igain,
audio_shift=options.audio_shift, audio_width=options.audio_width,
synoptic_length=options.synoptic_length, cfn=options.cfn,
filename=options.filename, synoptic_ratio=options.synoptic_ratio,
ohwname=options.ohwname, hwname=options.hwname)
  File "/home/chewie/bin/audioSIDnetRcvr.py", line 216, in __init__
    trig_mode=gr.gr_TRIG_MODE_STRIPCHART,
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute
'gr_TRIG_MODE_STRIPCHART

Also When I open audioSIDnetRcvr.grc Import does not work. I cannot
import sidsuite or notchfilt. I down loaded sidsuite.tar.gz from your
site followed the instructions and can't get it to work. What simple
thing am I missing?

David Campbell
ara.davidcampbel.com
Facebook : Frugal Radio Astronomy