Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help : Where is the demodulation blocks implement

From: ton ph
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help : Where is the demodulation blocks implemented in gnuradio [ GMSK,PSK etc].
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 12:35:40 +0530

Thanks Marcus for your valuable information .
Now as per you have said that the usrp/gnuradio doesnt do any default demodulation , that means if i apply a demodulation technique to the captured file from usrp_rx_cfile.py , i will get the required output.For example if i apply GMSK demodulation to the captured file i ll get the properly formatted output as per the GSM protocol ... right.
Thanks