Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Motorola IIi Hybrid Trunk decoding

From: Nick Foster
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Motorola IIi Hybrid Trunk decoding
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2011 15:31:07 -0700

On Tue, 2011-04-05 at 16:24 -0400, Eric Cottrell wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I considered doing a Motorola decoder, but no code yet.  It uses a basic 3600
> baud FSK modulation for the control channel data.

I have a Smartnet II decoder on CGRAN, which will log the whole trunk to
disk by talkgroup:
https://www.cgran.org/wiki/Smartnet

It's not exactly production-grade software, but it works.

I don't know anything about IIi hybrid, but I suspect it is the same as
II on the downlink (ie not backhaul) side.

--n