Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC error: "ImportError: cannot import name wxgui

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC error: "ImportError: cannot import name wxgui"
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 16:34:09 -0400

On 28/03/2011 4:23 PM, Farhad Abdolian wrote:
HI,
I have installed GR on a Compaq 6715b laptop and everything seems to work except the GRC. When I try to run a simple test example I get the above error.

I have tried to search the internet for it, but I can not find any reference to it. Does anyone know what is missing?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Best regards,
Farhad

Is your PYTHONPATH configured correctly?

What platform are you running on?

Fedora? Ubuntu? Windows?   Which version of the OS?

Did you install from GIT, or from a recent tarball?

Did you previously install from the distributions (ancient at this point) pre-packaged Gnu Radio packages?

Did you follow the instructions in the Build Guide, here?

http://gnuradio.org/redmine/wiki/gnuradio/BuildGuide