[Discuss-gnuradio] Configuration Error for UDP Processing?

From: Ron Hall
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Configuration Error for UDP Processing?
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 23:24:23 +0000

No USRP2 found.

I am betting network configuration is my problem, a UDP processing issue, but where else to look...maybe I'm wrong about the network card being Ge capable...an Intel Corporation 82573L Gigabit Ethernet Controller?

The attached file contains various information sets: wireshark capture (showing USRP2 arp on startup, response to ping, response to uhd_find_devices, and failure to respond to sudo find_usrps -e eth0), configuration information for eth0 including ifconfig info and ethtool output that appear to indicate a 1000 connection, a clean dmesg dump that shows some eth0 behavior, ls -l for usrp2_socket_opener that shows result of sudo chown +s mod

Restart of both the host terminal and USRP2 does not change behavior

Configuration:

Lenovo T60
Ubuntu Linux 10.10
gnuradio 3.3.0
uhd from the git repository as of Mar 27
SD images 003-20110317204706-2d906e6

USRP2 Leds:

F lights first, constant

E, C, A in order, flash and out

D lights last, constant

I did give the mail list a quick review...not exhaustive.