[Discuss-gnuradio] what the relation between the amplitude set in progra

From: Yan Nie
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] what the relation between the amplitude set in program and voltage of the received signal
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 18:40:43 -0500

Dear all,

I'm using USRP1 with LFRX plug-in. Could you please tell me what's the relation
between the amplitude that we set in program and the voltage of the received
signal. For instance, if I receive a signal whose amplitude read from the
received data file is 2000 units, what's the corresponding voltage of this 2000
units?

Really appreciate any of your reply

Yan