[Discuss-gnuradio] Help : i want to install gnuradio-core only and for t

From: anil ph
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help : i want to install gnuradio-core only and for that what are the required blocks i need to install to support the gnuradio-core.
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 13:11:23 +0530

HI everyone ,
 In my struggle towards learning the gnuradio , ii am trying to install the gnuradio-core only and for that i have remove some of the blocks like gr-noaa,gr-audio-osx etc... but i could not exactly figure out if some other blocks/folder like dtools,gcell,gr-cvsd-vocoder,gr-gcell,gr-gpio,gr-gsm-fr-vocoder and gruel etc to be installed ... i am in doubt that removing this  blocks/folder will hamper my installation.

--
Phenomenon
 /* Life is the best phenomenon */