Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD USRP2 full duplex mystery solved

From: Scott Johnston
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD USRP2 full duplex mystery solved
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 13:18:35 -0400

Jason,

Could you elaborate on this? I don't follow what you are talking about.

Thanks

Scott

Jason Abele wrote:
However, the WBX has enough internal leakage between tx and rx that we gave up
on single-daughterboard full duplex.

Just a heads up, you had not tried WBX without C1 installed on the
grand-daughterboard, or even without the grand-daughterboard at all,
just using J202 and J201 on the main WBX board, you might see if one
of those scenarios could meet your tx-rx isolation requirements.

Jason