[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Developers' Call, March 7, 2011

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Developers' Call, March 7, 2011
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 22:52:55 -0500

I have put the IRC log from today's developers call to the GNU Radio Wiki:

http://gnuradio.org/redmine/wiki/gnuradio/Call20110307

Thanks to everyone who joined the call and participated today! We will have our "regularly scheduled" call again in a few weeks.

I put that in quotes because the regularly scheduled might change based on feedback from last time. I am finding these calls to be incredibly useful, and we, obviously, would like to optimize the time so that as many people can participate as possible.

Tom