[Discuss-gnuradio] How many tunable parameters in GNU radios?

From: Rachel Li
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] How many tunable parameters in GNU radios?
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 11:52:21 -0500

Hi All:

I have a very general question, does anyone know how many tunable parameters (approximately) are there in GNU radio (e.g. USRP1)?

Suppose two radios need to get/set each other's parameters, in the conventional approach, they need a fixed protocol, the number of tunable parameters will effect the design of the protocol. I am using a different approach in which the radios use a common language to "talk" to each other, therefore, they can use this language to exchange singling messages and doesn't need a fixed protocol.

If anyone knows the answer of my question, it would be very helpful for the evaluation of my approach!

Thanks very much!

Rachel