[Discuss-gnuradio] questions related to msgq_insert

From: Yan Nie
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] questions related to msgq_insert
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2011 21:18:39 -0500

Dear all,

I'm using the message_source to generate the source, connecting it with a multiply_const block to configure the amplitude for the signal.

The message_source is created by the following:
data = "" 2)
msgq = data.msgq()

When the msg is inserted as a tail of the msgq while the flow graph is running, the msg is inserted using insert_tail(msg). If my understanding serves me right, if only insert the msg once, it suppose to be send once. In my case, however, the msg is sent 10 times. (the set_amp is defined in the tb block to change the amplitude of the signal while tb is running)