[Discuss-gnuradio] Any approach can reconfigure parameters for top_block

From: Yan Nie
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Any approach can reconfigure parameters for top_block while it's running
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 10:50:53 -0500

Dear all,

I'm wondering is there any approach can reconfigure the parameters for
top_block while it is running. I've seen a video on Youtube that implemented
the tuning frequency hopping, which is named "A program written for the GNU
Radio that changes the TX frequency of the USRP". This video shows the
parameters of the top_block are reconfigurable while it is running, and I
really desire to know how to reconfigure these parameters passed through the
main() to top_block while the top_block has already start working. Your help
will be fairly high weighed for me, since this is the last step of my project.
Really appreciate!

Thanks,
Yan