[Discuss-gnuradio] Multirate Blocks

From: Antoine Dedave
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Multirate Blocks
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 14:00:14 +0100

Hi,

I'm implementing a 2-FSK modulator (I Know that a good one already exists but
i have to do it myself for academic purpose).

To do so, i produce a given (N) number of samples corresponding to the sampling of a complex exponnetial for each
 incoming bits.

The "sampling rate" (one bit => N samples) is increased  by N through the modulator, so i'm doing this

Constructor:

  set_relative_rate(N);
  set_output_multiple(N);

General_work:

  consume_each(noutput_items/N);

Is that correct? and is there anything else to do?

Thanks in advance,

Antoine Dedave