Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to stop the top_block and restart signal tran

From: Jason Abele
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to stop the top_block and restart signal transmission
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 17:10:21 -0800

> The version of GNUradio that I'm using is GNURadio 3.2svn

I think there was some work in 3.3 for this sort of issue, but thats
just from memory, as I mostly use UHD these days.

Things you might look for:
python -c "from grc_gnuradio import usrp as grc_usrp;
help(grc_usrp.simple_usrp.simple_sink_c)"

there should be a set_enable() function on simple_sink_c which to the
best of my recollection would enable/disable the transmitter

Jason