Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to stop the top_block and restart signal tran

From: Yan Nie
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to stop the top_block and restart signal transmission
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 19:26:49 -0500

I run the flow graph as an infinite loop, so the flow graph will be restart after the unlock() finished. It seems that the lock/unlock method cannot influent the whole system, and the carrier wave still keep transmitting without any stop. Could you please help me see if the method message source and insert_tail to feed the code into the flow graph is correct or not. I'm concerning if the problem is causing by the wrong use of the method to feed in the code.

Thanks,
Yan