[Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM implemrentation

From: Varun Krishnamurthy
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM implemrentation
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 18:03:11 -0500

Hi all,

 I am trying to implement OFDM on USRP N210 using Gnu Radio.

I haven't got the entire hardware yet,so I was wondering whether it was possible to edit the OFDM example provided , in order to bypass the hardware requirements and just simulate the code and view its functioning.

 I am slightly new to python and wanted some help on changing the code , so that it can be simulated .

Please do let me know, how to go about it. I ll be much obliged.

Also I wanted to know, if the OFDM module provided in the Gnu Radio Companion is complete and whether it can be implemented.

Thanking you for your help.

Kind Regards
Varun K

Masters Student