Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] N210: detectable with uhd_probe, unusable with gn

From: Jeremy Cooper
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] N210: detectable with uhd_probe, unusable with gnuradio-companion
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 22:41:54 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 17 Feb 2011, Josh Blum wrote:

Warning:
    WBX: No tunable bandwidth, fixed filtered to 40MHz

You probably have something in the bandwidth parameter. Use zero to not set.

Change to zero.

UHD source block got error code 0x1
gr_block_executor: source <gr_block uhd single_usrp source (8)> produced
no output.  We're marking it DONE.

So there was an issue with some macos not working with the udp/asio
implementation. You should be able to demonstrate this pretty easily
with the examples/rx_timed_samples that comes w/ uhd.

If you saw my entire message, I copied the output of rx_timed_samples; it appeared to be working just fine.

I fixed it here fa35192bcb89c6f026d76d7f5190e22341840a47 by disabling
the implementation, and the next branch has the implementation
completely re-worked.

Make sure that you have the most recent master or next branch built and
installed.

I did this 30 minutes ago, as you suggested, and I'm still getting the same error.

-J