[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: details on changing singleusrp buffer allocations

From: Feng Andrew Ge
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: details on changing singleusrp buffer allocations
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 09:14:38 -0500

Josh,

Thanks very much.

When I use UHD transmitting packets, after each packet, there is a "U" printed out. Would you tell me what "U" means?

In early GNU Radio versions, "U" means CPU underrun--GNU Radio not sending data fast enough to a sink, either a USRP or an audio. But UHD uses UDP packets, so I cannot correlate "U" with CPU underrun.

Andrew