[Discuss-gnuradio] Don't find some primitive

From: Gabriel Morel
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Don't find some primitive
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 12:33:46 -0500

Hi, I finally managed to run ISE 10.1 on Linux to compile the raw internet version of the fpga project,
but when I call 'make bin', the following error appears:

ERROR:HDLCompilers:87 - "../../../fifo/fifo_2clock.v" line 26 Could not find module/primitive 'fifo_xlnx_2Kx36_2clk'

I checked in the makefile to be sure all is called well and the file above is in there.  Anybody know why?

Am I obligated to update to sp3?

Thx
Gabriel