[Discuss-gnuradio] UHD example on USRP1

From: Shiva ∞
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD example on USRP1
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 10:05:19 -0800

Hello All,

I have a USRP1. I'm trying to run the tx_waveforms UHD example.

While using  tx_waveforms, we have some parameters we nwwd to provide at the command line.

1. What is the parameter --spb, samples per buffer. And generally, what is this buffer?
2. What is the relationship between spb (sample per buffer), duration (number of seconds to transmit) and rate (rate of outgoing samples) and wave-freq (waveform frequency in Hz)?

Thanks,

Shiva.