Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 transmission issues

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 transmission issues
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2011 14:15:33 -0500

Hy Marcus, are you sure? I think the problem is related to the setting of
parameters of the USRP2 like decimation, interpolation, sample time, etc. ..
However I try to follow your advice and post in a public maining list you
suggested. Thank you very much.

If you aren't using Gnu Radio to set those parameters, instead using Simulink, then
  there's nothing GnuRadio-relevant that is applicable here.

Sure, there *may* be people on this list who are users of both Gnu Radio and
Simulink/MATLAB, who may be able to make suggestions, but this isn't really
  the right forum for such discussions.

Let me use a bit of a metaphor. You own a Kawasaki motorcycle, that happens to use a fuel pump manufactured by Borg-Warner. A well-known Ford compact sedan happens to use the same fuel pump. But instead of going to Kawasaki when you have problems, you go to Ford customer support instead. Not likely to be nearly as productive
  a route for you as going to Kawasaki directly.

The USRP forums at Ettus were created specifically for people who are using the USRP family in environments other than Gnu Radio, so they'll be "populated" by folks
  more familiar with the environment that you're using.

--
Marcus Leech
Principal Investigator