[Discuss-gnuradio] LD_LIBRARY_PATH root question

From: Patrik Tast
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] LD_LIBRARY_PATH root question
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 15:41:34 +0200

Hi All,

I use fedora 9-13.
I've setup the USERNAME/.bashrc to point at python and other shared libraries, all works fine as USERNAME.

My question is: If I login as USERNAME, then in terminal su root  and start a GR py it will fail due to it can't find some libraries (boost).
I must always do an export first

Where do I declare LD_LIBRARY_PATH properly for root (or any user) access at startup?
At the moment I've declared paths in /root/.bash_profile, but when rebooted it complains and an export is needed to shared library path:s inorder to run GR

Patrik