[Discuss-gnuradio] Available GNU Radio DSP support for TI OMAP (e.g. Bea

From: Almohanad Fayez
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Available GNU Radio DSP support for TI OMAP (e.g. Beagleboard & USRP E100)
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 04:28:43 -0500 (EST)

Hi, I've been working for a while now on adding DSP support for GNU Radio using OMAP processors, specifically OMAP3530 which has a fixed point C64x+ DSP.  The following is a github for interested people to download it:

git://github.com/alfayez/gr-dsp.git

I don't have a USRP E100, I use a Beagleboard, but things should work out the same.  I've just recently upgraded to the Angstrom 2010 and the 37 kernel and to the best of my knowledge things are working smoothly.  I've done over the air testing with USRP 1's but haven't used the UHD driver with it but that shouldn't matter.  I'd be interested in user feedback especially E100 users.

almohanad (al) fayez