[Discuss-gnuradio] problem building next branch

From: Ulrika Uppman
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] problem building next branch
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 13:02:35 +0100

Hi,
I'm trying to build gnuradio with uhd on my system with Ubuntu 10.4. When
building master branch everything seems ok, but I have some problems building
the next branch of gnuradio. In gr-msdd6000/src/ there is an error where the
compiler complains on "./python/msdd.cc: No such file or directory".

I tested to revert to the latest revision that passed the build-test at hudson
(31bbbec88b19230eb37b197d7623c3671e57837e) but then I got a version mismatch
with the latest uhd master branch.

I also tried to go back 1,2,...,5 commits of the next branch of the gnuradio
code, but I got the same problem and didn't go any further on this reverse
path. Instead I tried to fix the problem and replaced "python/msdd" with
"python/msdd_rs" (which exist) in the Makefile.swig.gen file. This seemed to
fix this problem, but only gave me another one in gr-atsc/src which wasn't that
quick-fixable.

Have anyone else had any problems building the next branch with uhd? (I have
myself built this branch successfully several times before, but doesn't seem to
have any luck on the latest revisions.)

Best regards,
Ulrika