Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] help: in finding ebook - by corby

From: Patrick Yeon
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] help: in finding ebook - by corby
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 11:25:08 -0500

On 1/21/2011 8:52 AM, ton ph wrote:
hi everyone,
  As i was searching for a book on gnuradio and usrp , i found a book
"Software Defined Radio : with GNU Radio and USRP: 1st Edition" by corby
, and i beleive this could clear me much of my doubts. But a problem is
that i am not able to get any place to download this book. Can someone
help me in locating a place where i can download the pdf version of the
book.

1) As was explained before[1], that book never actually got published.

2) Are you asking us to help you pirate a book? That didn't seem to go over well last time someone wanted to "Try before you buy."

[1] http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2010-11/msg00530.html

--
Patrick Yeon
ThinkRF