[Discuss-gnuradio] MIMO transmitter issues

From: sandeep ponnuru
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] MIMO transmitter issues
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 19:05:08 -0800

Hello

We connected two USRPs with the same reference clocks (10 MHz) using a power splitter, and also provided a PPS signal. We obtained very good sync. when the connected USRPs are operated as a receiver (< 50ns async), but when they operate as a transmitter, we have huge delays (100 us). We feel that it is because the computer instructs the USRPs one after the other. Does anyone know how to overcome this?

Essentially, how can we obtain a 2-mimo transmitter?

--
Thanks
Sandeep