Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Finally compiled USRP2 code works finewithUDP

From: Gabriel Morel
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Finally compiled USRP2 code works finewithUDPimage ...but not with compiled Raw Ethernet Image
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 17:39:45 -0500

----- Original Message ----- From: "Patrick Strasser" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2011 2:34 PM

schrieb Gabriel Morel am 2011-01-17 19:27:
I had try 'make' in commad prompt of windows but 'command not found', i
had try it in cygwin but problem with ise_helper.tcl.  I'm trying with
gnumake but I don't understand how to work with it for the moment.  I
know you don't have to teach me how to use somethings like this, but do
you have any idea what can I do.

It would be easier for all supporting people if you could 'show' what
happens. That means:

Tell exactly
* what you have installed,
* where you have it exactly, and
* what exactly _is_ working.
* Copy the exact commands you enter,
* and the output.

You will understand that for everyone except you "try it in cygwin but
problem with ise_helper.tcl" is not very significant. How should anyone
except you know exactly what is going on and causing the problems?

You see from the length of the thread that people are willing to help
you. You can speed up the process with high quality information.

Patrick

Do you know how can we share some MS Office files. It's easier to understand if we can see some commented screenshot in the same document?

Gabriel