Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Finally compiled USRP2 code works fine with UDPim

From: Gabriel Morel
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Finally compiled USRP2 code works fine with UDPimage ...but not with compiled Raw Ethernet Image
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 14:25:47 -0500

----- Original Message ----- From: "Matt Ettus" <address@hidden>
To: "anirudh2059." <address@hidden>
Cc: <address@hidden>
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2011 2:10 PM

On 01/12/2011 05:13 AM, anirudh2059. wrote:

Hi all,

I have successfully generated a usrp2 FPGA image in ISE 12.3 (ubuntu 10.10 32 bit version). When I burn my FPGA image with the UDP image (obtained from
the repository) and I port it  everything works fine.
:-D

But when I use  the FPGA image with the raw ethernet image there is a
problem (F led light glows but D led light doesnt glow). %-|

Please suggest a solution to my problem.

I have said many times that ISE 12.3 works with the UDP version, but not with the raw ethernet version.

Matt

Matt: If the raw ethernet version can only be compile with ISE 10.1, why the bin file on the net is 842.4KB. When I compile the project on ISE10.1, the bin file is 837KB

Anirudh: Which repo did you use for the raw ethernet version?