Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: A Humble Request....for allowing to copy Circ

From: Sanjay Singh
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: A Humble Request....for allowing to copy Circuit into PCB
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 20:56:59 +0530

Hi All,

I have USRP1(4.5 Version) purchased from Matt Ettus around 2 years back.

Am interested to sell them at half price. I have two mother boards with four daughter boards. I had purchased it for experimenting MIMO based designs. Since am not at all using them, now am planning to sell them. Boards are barely used and are as brand new one.

Am from India. Please get back via mail with your contacts.

Regards
Sanjay