[Discuss-gnuradio] adaptive modulation and coding with USRP1

From: Hanjin Park
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] adaptive modulation and coding with USRP1
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2011 21:24:49 +0900

Dear all,

Is it possible to change the modulation scheme adaptively?

For example, many recent communincation systems such as 3GPP, LTE, and
mobile WiMAX use the adaptive modulation and coding schemes(AMC). I want
to develop the AMC scheme using GNU Radio with USRP1.

However, it seems that once the flow grah is built up, modulation
schemes cannot be changed dynamically during runtime. Is it possible to
implement adaptive modulation scheme? Could you help me or give me a
advice for it?

Thanks,
Hanjin Park