Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP daughter-boards for 2.3-2.4, 2.5-2.7, 3.4-3.

From: John Orlando
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP daughter-boards for 2.3-2.4, 2.5-2.7, 3.4-3.6 GHz
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 16:41:48 -0600

On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 10:53 AM, Alexander Chemeris
<address@hidden> wrote:
> John,
>
> Does BURX work with UHD and USRP E100?

Alexander,
The BURX board doesn't currently have driver support for the UHD (and
thus, from what I understand, can't be used with the E100 either).
>From a technical standpoint, we've been monitoring progress/changes
with the UHD, and it seems reasonably stable at this point.  We can
revisit adding support in for the BURX board if there was interest in
this, and prioritize it accordingly.

--
John Orlando
CEO/System Architect