[Discuss-gnuradio] Help required --Urgent--F led light glowing and D led

From: anirudh2059.
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help required --Urgent--F led light glowing and D led light is not glowing
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 22:53:03 -0800 (PST)

Hi

When I port the firmware and the u2_rev3.bin downloaded from the repository
everything works fine. But when i compile the usrp2 code (successful
compilation)  and I port it with my firmware, there is a problem. The
problem is the F led light glows and the D led light does not glow. I am
using ISE 12.3 version and the size of the u2_rev.bin is 842.4 kb.