Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD Announcement - December 13th 2010 - MIMO cab

From: bobb
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD Announcement - December 13th 2010 - MIMO cable support
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 01:04:35 +0000

Josh,

  This is great!

  Although it goes without saying, I'm assuming users should also need to keep
in mind that there's no magic going on here w.r.t. gigE bandwidth (i.e., one U2
running "wide open" can pretty much consume an entire gigE port. Now that
you've got 2 U2's sharing a single connection each one (on average) should be
run at no more than 1/2 max bandwidth). right?

  --Bob