Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Matlab + gnuradio

From: Ben Reynwar
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Matlab + gnuradio
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 15:32:56 -0700

I'm working on getting QAM working in gnuradio at the moment.  It's my
first foray into signal processing so it's not at all robust or
efficient.  Hopefully it will improve.
You can find the code at github.com/benreynwar/gnuradio.
There's an example file in my repo at
gnuradio-examples/python/digital/simple_qam.py.

Cheers,
Ben