[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 + BBN receiver

From: Bishal Thapa
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 + BBN receiver
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 18:34:45 -0500

Hi,
  Does this happen to anyone using BBN code (USRP2 version) with gnuradio-3.3.0, that only when I set the decimation factor to 4, I see the most of the beacon messages sent from the APs around the lab at 1Mbps captured, otherwise, I hardly see half of the beacons sent (I compare the capture with the wireshark capture) , sometimes even less captured by the BBN_USRP2 version 80211b receiver?

Thanks in advance.