Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] About MIMO-cable

From: Miok Wah
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] About MIMO-cable
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 12:11:12 -0800 (PST)

I am also interested in using the cable.  We bought 10+ USRP2 and several
MIMO cables, hoping to set up a MIMO network.  But I have not figured out
how to do that.

I read through Josh's UHD MIMO announcement:
http://old.nabble.com/UHD-Announcement---July-6th-2010-tt29091756.html#a29276686

But still not sure if UHD works with MIMO cable (I understand it works with
external ref, though ;).

Could any help us with this problem.

Thanks a lot!