[Discuss-gnuradio] How to connect LP0410 to the daughter board?

From: Ming Wah
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to connect LP0410 to the daughter board?
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 04:04:33 +0800 (CST)

Hi,

We bought several LP0410 antennas, but not sure how to connect them to the daughter board.

The LP0926 has a male SMA connector to it, but the LP0410 doesn't.  That means we need to buy an SMA connector and solder it to the LP0410.  My question is what kind of SMA connector will fit?  What type of SMA connector did you use for the LP0926?  Will it fit in LP0410?

I saw a list of SMA connectors here:
http://www.rfconnector.com/sma-end-launch-jack-pcb-connectors.html
Which one do you think is the appropriate one for LP0410?

Also, what kind of stand do you use to mount the antenna?

Thanks!
Ming

网易163/126邮箱百分百兼容iphone ipad邮件收发