Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] WBX board

From: Markus Heller M.A. (relix GmbH)
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] WBX board
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 02:39:55 +0100

Hi Marcus,

thanks very much for your hints! You set me on the right track.

In fact I noticed the exactly same scenario as Evan Chen and the
solution also worked for me:

http://osdir.com/ml/discuss-gnuradio-gnu/2010-05/msg00092.html

I applied the following on the SD card that came with my USRP2:

u2_flash_tool.py --dev=/dev/XXXX -t s/w Download/firmware-txrx.bin -w
u2_flash_tool.py --dev=/dev/XXXX -t fpga Download/u2_rev3.bin -w

... where XXXX is mmcblk0 in my case and
... with the current firmware and u2 code instead of the files given in
the above example.

I downloaded the u2_flash_tool.py from here:

Everything works fine now!

BR && 73s
Markus
DL8RDS

Am Freitag, den 12.11.2010, 04:15 +0100 schrieb Markus Heller M.A.
(relix GmbH):