Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help: usrp tune not working in wbx daughter board

From: Steven Clark
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help: usrp tune not working in wbx daughter board
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 12:21:49 -0500

On Sat, Nov 13, 2010 at 4:19 AM, ton ph <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi everyone,
   As I was trying to tune usrp from my python thread, I am not able to use my thread to tune the USRP. I am trying to tune using my python function,

def tune_usrp(ms,freq):
    print  "Tuning to frequency : "+str(freq)
    ms.tune_freq(freq)

where my "ms" is an object of a class which is use to connect the graph between usrp [source ] and file [sink].
and in the class for the object "ms", i am using the tune_freq() to tune the usrp.

unfortunately, i am wrestling with my code for the past 5 days. Can anyone help me in guiding me in locating my
problem cause.....

Thanks in advance.

If anybody was able to guess what your problem was based on the paltry 3 lines of code you posted, I would be amazed. How about posting more info, like what ms.tune_freq does, and what the error message is?