Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] file transmission with GRC question

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] file transmission with GRC question
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 17:06:51 -0800

I can run the programs (Rx first, then Tx) and I receive the file, but
*slightly* smaller than the transmitted file.
The file being transmitted is 2 MB of /dev/urandom and the received file is
8.192e3 bits smaller than the transmitted file.

It may be not flushing to file. Try using a head block with the size param set to the expected file length and set the flow graph to run to completion.

-Josh

Any ideas as to where those bits went? Were they lost during
synchronization?

its also possible

Thanks.
-William