Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] DBSRX coherent problem (Phase Noise)

From: Steven Clark
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] DBSRX coherent problem (Phase Noise)
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 11:46:04 -0500

The second image shows the plot of the two real components of the same 128
samples.
The phase shift is so large it is visible in the plot.  I
I noticed that the tuned frequency is about 12 kHz off target, but this is
within the expected spec. of the system.

http://old.nabble.com/file/p30200932/Real-RXa_Real_RXb.jpg

Can you copy and paste the section of code where you issue tuning commands to your daughtercards? This looks similar to something I was seeing earlier, with 2 WBX cards, which was due to a mistype in my tuning commands.

-Steven