Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] What is the difference between WBX_NG and WBX_LO

From: Jason Abele
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] What is the difference between WBX_NG and WBX_LO
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 09:31:21 -0800

On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 7:06 AM, Sanjay Singh
<address@hidden> wrote:
> What is the difference between WBX_NG and WBX_LO.
> If we see in the daughter boards ID's, there are two ID's available for WBX.
> Which is the right EEPROM ID for WBX daughter board ?.

Sanjay,

The WBX_LO was a never-released design internal to Ettus Research, the
WBX_NG (in libusrp1) is the daughterboard shipping from Ettus Research
as the WBX.  As we move to the UHD, some of the confusing, unused code
and daughterboard IDs will disappear.

The WBX dbids are: 0x0053 and 0x0052

Jason